- We believe in one sovereign God, eternally
exiting in three Persons: the eternal Father, His only begotten
Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, the Giver of Life.
- We believe God created the heavens and the earth
out of nothing, by His Word and power only.
- We believe God revealed Himself in creation, in
Scripture, and most of all in Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New
Testaments are verbally inspired by God and are without error.
- We believe God created humanity in His own image
in a state of original righteousness. Our first parents
sinned and fell to physical and spiritual death. As a result, all
creation is marred and all human beings are born with a sin nature.
- We believe in the existence of Satan, sin, and
evil powers, and that all these have been defeated by God through the
atonement of Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the
Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was true God and true man,
existing in one person and without sin.
- We believe in the bodily crucifixion of Jesus for
all of humankind's sins, and His bodily resurrection for our
justification. Salvation is now possible for all who personally
repent and believe in His atoning sacrifice. Believers are
justified by His shed blood and forgiven of all sin. Healing,
deliverance, and eternal life are made provision for through His
- We believe Jesus' bodily ascended into
heaven. He is there now and forever as Savior and Lord, High
Priest, and Advocate.
- We believe all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ
by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and
gives life to believers, enables them to understand the scriptures,
empowers them for godly living, and also baptizes and equips them for
service and witness, signs and wonders.
- We believe that the Church is made of the
born-again body of believers, both in heaven and on earth.
- We believe Christ's people are to serve God in
worship, witness, and service.
- We believe that the Bible establishes marriage
between a genetic man and woman as the only viable condition for human
- We believe that Jesus Christ will soon return
to this earth, personally, and visibly, first to gather His elect,
then to judge the nations and bring His kingdom to fulfillment.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just
and unjust, the everlasting punishment of the lost, and the
everlasting life and blessedness of the saved.
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ,
became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin
Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe in the Bible, in its entirety, to be
the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the
eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers
through the shed blood of Christ.. We believe in one God, maker of all things and being
in Trinity of Father, Son and of blood of Christ.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of
Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from
- We believe in Divine healing though faith, and
that healing is included in the Atonement.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost
accompanied by the initial physical sign of speaking with other
tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, (Acts2:4) as distinct
from the new birth, and in the nine gifts of the Spirit, listed in 1
Corinthians 12, as now available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian's hope-the imminent,
personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in intensive world evangelization and
missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission, with signs